Call Cancer Care Connection to speak with a professional Oncology Social Worker.
As of July 2020, Cancer Care Connection merged with and became an affiliate of Jewish Family Services of Delaware (JFS). With this mutually-beneficial partnership, JFS will increase community awareness of Cancer Care Connection and ensure the continuation of our important work, while Cancer Care Connection fills a gap in JFS’ current services by providing our oncology-specific, psycho-social expertise.
The complementary nature of Cancer Care Connection and JFS services affords opportunities to strengthen, expand, and—in the long term—create new programs to better serve their joined client base and grow a service that is desperately needed in the region. This strategic collaboration and “level of specialty and efficiency can change the entire trajectory for a cancer patient and their family,” shared a local patient advocate and mother with Stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Call Cancer Care Connection to speak with a professional Oncology Social Worker who will:
- Listen with compassion and provide comfort, reassurance, and hope.
Help you assess your individual situation
- Provide ways to cope with cancer-related distress
- Help you identify what questions you need to ask
- Coach you on how to find the answers you need
- Offer referrals from our comprehensive and tested database of over 3800 resources and programs ranging from selected national information sources to local services solutions for everyday needs
After speaking with an Oncology Social Worker, you will have a personalized plan of “next steps” and be ready to take action. Whether you are a patient, a family member, or a friend, our Oncology Social Workers are ready to lend a hand.